Oxfordshire employers have been hit by the ‘Great Resignation’: The results of our HR Hub Poll in June 2022
We asked the 80 employers, people managers and HR professionals who attended our Zoom HR Hub in June 2022 to answer multiple-choice questions on the ‘Great Resignation’ as well as their approach to ‘status’ and hybrid and flexible working. Their answers provide an insight into how Oxfordshire-based organisations are responding to these issues. They are detailed below.
The Great Resignation
Have you been ‘hit’ by the ‘Great Resignation’?
- 49% - Yes
- 43% - No
- 8% - Don't know
In your organisation, do you use any of the following categories of people?
- 38% - Workers
- 74% - Contractors/consultants
- 49% - Only employees
Have you reviewed the status of your staff in the last 12 months?
- 45% - Yes, we've carried out an audit/reviewed arrangements
- 25% - No
- 30% - Don't know
Do all of your workers and employees have a contract setting out their terms and conditions?
- 95% - Yes
- 5% - No
Hybrid and flexible working
In relation to hybrid/flexible working, do you…
- 8% - Have no hybrid working arrangements in place and require people to be in the office/workplace all of the time?
- 17% - Have a formal policy with strict rules about expectations regarding location (e.g. minimum number of days)?
- 43% - Have some guidelines but no formal policy?
- 12% - Have nothing in place and just allow people to make their own decisions about where they wish to work?
To get involved in future Zoom HR Hubs, as a guest speaker or as an attendee, please contact Kate Allen, Managing Director at Allen Associates.