Our recruitment process
Our rigorous recruitment process means you can be assured of an exceptional service. We interview every jobseeker we register so if you are based in Oxfordshire and are looking for permanent or temporary staff in PA and Administration, Marketing, HR or Finance, we will find the right person to meet your business needs.
We understand how important effective recruitment is to the success of your business. We also know that it isn’t just about a person's ability to do the job but how well they will fit with your team, culture and customers.
Over the years we have developed a rigorous 10-step recruitment process that informs our approach and reassures our clients that we will only ever present them with the best and most suitable candidates based on their specific brief.
Our 10 step recruitment process
- You contact us regarding a vacancy
- We set up a meeting to discuss the role and agree a job description
- We conduct a detailed search of our database of pre-qualified candidates to see if we have a good match; we also advertise for applicants using all available channels
- All applicants are reviewed by Allen Associates and the most suitable are shortlisted
- Summary reports, CVs as well as covering letters (if required) for shortlisted candidates are sent to you for discussion and approval
- Candidates are selected for interview
- All interviews are arranged and booked for you
- We obtain post-interview feedback from you and discuss it with the candidates
- We relay any job offer that you may wish to make and negotiate terms with your preferred candidate
- References are followed up and forwarded to you for approval